Bright nails for summer

As you're aware by now - I love my nail polish! I'm not the best at nail art but I do give it a whirl every now and then so here are a few pics of recent nails polishes that I donned, perfect for the summer months....

Barry M Cyan Blue, Barry M Greenberry, Rimmel Instyle Coral - The give a real colour POP!



Barry M Cyan blue, Nail Art tattoos and Rimmel Disco Ball top coat 

W7 Flourescent Pink and Barry M White Nail Art Pen.

My fave of these three are the blue & bows. What is yours? If you have any posts of nail art, please leave your links in the comments box - I'll be whizzing right over to have a gander!

Cheers
Jo xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys. Whether you agree, disagree or just have something to add - just fire away!

google.com, pub-8301510335931825, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0