Nougat London Naturals Review

I was sent some goodies from Nougat London, their Naturals range, to review a couple of weeks ago. I've taken my time in blogging about these because I was somewhat stuck as to whether I like them at first.

Let me explain..

Nourishing Hand Cream Calming & Relaxing  (RRP: £14.)
Hand creams are not something I rave about and it's purely because I don't use them regularly enough to feel the benefit. Weird - as I am always complaining about my rough and wrinkly hands! I think it's the historical experiences of a greasy aftermath that puts me off.
The scent of this hand cream is also based largely on Rose Geranium - I'm more a warm or fruity scented gal rather than floral.

THOUGHTS: Having used this regularly for over a week now - I am actually VERY impressed. I couldn't stop sniffing my hands.  It doesn't smell cold and floral, rather warm and therapeutic.
Not one bit of a greasy or clammy aftermath *phew* but a soft supple skin. The test is using your touchscreen mobile 5 mins after application.  It doesn't slide out of your hand, nor does it leave a greasy residue on the screen HURRAH!!
As you can see from the pics below, a little goes a LONG way. So, for me, the price tag is so worth it. I'm going to get a lot of use out of this cream.



Refining Body Scrub Uplift & Revive (RRP: £18)
I do love a good body scrub so I actually had no worries about trying this. The scent is sensational! Even BEFORE removing the silver cover from the nozzle. It's based around grapefruit and Lemon Myrtle and is, quite simply, delightful.
However, when I opened it...It's runny. Like, pouring out the tube down the plughole as soon as you open it, never mind squeeze the tube, runny. It truly bothers me when half your product winds up down the drain but I wanted to get past that to review the product as an actual scrub.

THOUGHTS: After using this often over the past week, I have to say it doesn't matter that it's runny. As long as you remember when you open the lid, who cares?
It makes for a very thick lather that feels super silky on your skin, whilst working those dry areas gently yet effectively.
The scent hung around on my skin for hours afterwards so I would recommend using this scrub alongside the matching body cream too for extra moisture and lasting scent. Well, that's what I would do anyway!

Nougat London Naturals range, based on my experiences above, are exactly what you need for that little bit of luxurious pampering and I am so glad I never judged before I actually tried them. These two products well and truly smashed my prior expectations.

DISCLAIMER: I WAS SENT THESE PRODUCTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN - ENTIRELY OPEN AND HONEST AS USUAL! I WAS NOT PAID TO WRITE THE POST.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved these too! So glad they smelt nice as you know I am totally oblivious fragrance wise! Great review Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body scrub looks lovely, it's perhaps one to try, lovely review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the look of these, do like my scrubs .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this brand everywhere just lately! I really wanna try them they look good x

    ReplyDelete
  5. they sound fantastic and smell sounds lovely too!! never tried this brand before but I am tempted to give them a try now :D
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys. Whether you agree, disagree or just have something to add - just fire away!

google.com, pub-8301510335931825, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0